Presentations for 2000: 2nd Annual
Kay Bruch, Ed.D. Gifted Education.
– GENESA – a step-in geometric form to pattern movements for balancing, and activating energy fields
Nancy Baumgarten, home school parent & sacred geometer, Asheville, NC
– Experiences in Synesthesia
Linda Iribarren, Master Intuitive & Spiritual Guide, Methow Valley, WA
-What is Reality?
Elizabeth Ur, a Sensitive to earth energies, Waynesville, NC
– Faeries Walk, Nature spirits
Yanttay Mott, septuagenarian Intuitive, channel
Tobin Hart, Ph.D.. parent & transpersonal psych professor, Carrollton, GA.
– Deep empathy –
Frances Fox, Master Intuitive and diagnostician, FL www.FrancesFox.com
– Intuitive Energetics & Healing
Mary Hart, M.S. parent, body worker & gifted education specialist,
– Roundtable parent discussion
Jenna Melissas, parent & Voice Instructor, Atlanta, GA
– Voice release integration
L.E.M. (www.psykids.net), Meghan Castonqauy – Intuitive Teens
– Roundtable children’s discussion
Peter Van Deusen, of Attention Development Programs
– Exploring neurofeedback
Activities we had:
Discussion groups – support, schooling, on angels, faeries, spirits, astral travel, auras, healing, energy fields, dowsing, etc.
Pool time, games, wade the river, paddle the pond!
Create a “CAMP Yearbook” art, writing, add to your own journal.